Wednesday, August 24, 2011

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES


Rick Perry like John Kyl before him is now saying his book isn’t really meant to be factual.  The difference is when Mr. Perry is confronted about some issue he spits out  the phrase get a copy of my book and read it.  This is hypocrisy of the first degree. I am not sure if he thinks his supports are that stupid or he is that stupid. I would like to think he is that stupid.  From what I have seen and heard of him I think the latter is correct. On the other hand so many of the Republican contenders say so many stupid things and go merrily on their way.  I wish their followers would at least hold them to some sort of standard.  You have Romney attacking President Obama for health care reform, even after he did the same thing before him.  Bachmann is always criticizing government programs why she has benefited greatly from several. It almost feels sometimes that the goofier they are the more their followers like them. If you are running for President at least have some credibility and hopefully for all of us have the best interest of the country first.

No comments:

Post a Comment