Monday, August 15, 2011

RICK AND MICHELLE


Now that Rick Perry is officially running for President, my wish may be coming true.  I have hoped that Perry and Bachmann would team up as the GOP’s candidates for President and Vice-President.  If these two clowns actually win a state I would be amazed.  Since I can’t predict the future though who knows this might be the two who capture the Presidency.   If this happens I think I will lose all hope for the future of this country.  If this country gets fooled by this two, or think they actually make sense then there is no hope.  The sad thing is how can we be fooled by another clown from Texas.  We only just barely survived the last wanna-be cowboy.  Perry’s lack of intelligence makes George W. Bush seem like a genius. Bachmann has actually accomplished nothing in her time in Congress, other than getting her face out there for some of the most stupid comments of all time. The choice will be stark and easy to make in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment