Tuesday, January 28, 2014

PUNDITS WHO KNOW NOTHING


I was watching a little of This Week on ABC when Bill Kristol was on. He started to talk about the GOP's plan for health care. I can't understand why he fancies himself as an expert on anything. Far as I can tell he is one of he most uninformed people on this earth or is a flat out liar. All anyone has to do is check his record on the facts or his predictions to find out he knows nothing. While I'm on the subject why is Newt Gingrich on the air to spout his lies and distortions? He's on CNN, which mystifies me because they actually called him out for distorting the truth during the Republican Presidential debates. I guess my question is why are the television networks and their cable affiliates constantly having these kind of people on with a track record of lies; distortions, and very bad predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment