Sunday, January 12, 2014

A PRANK


In the past several months since this fiasco in New Jersey concerning the George Washington Bridge and the Christie administration has been going on I haven't commented on it, because I don't know all the facts just like everyone else. I couldn't resist commenting on former Major Rudy Guiliani's comment though that this was “a stupid political prank that backfired” Is it a prank that the kids couldn't get to school on time, and that emergency vehicles couldn't get to the people that needed help in a fast time. Is it a prank to make people late for their jobs, or to tie up a town into gridlock? If Mayor Guiliani thinks these things constitute pranks, maybe someone ought to look into his administration and see what he did that he said were just pranks. As far as Governor Christie goes, my opinion is well known. Check out my post from 9/30/11 THE BULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment