Sunday, September 25, 2011

RESPECT OR LACK THERE OF


When I go on vacation I usually try and not watch or read the news.  So to my surprise I come back and I see the right wing Republicans are starting to attack Rick Perry.  I understand the man is a moron, but for the right wing loony’s to catch on so fast is amazing.  I might not have been giving them the proper respect, but then again they still have all those other goofs running for office and no one seems to notice.  I read a blog post from women who I have had a feud with in the past.  She was a big Michelle Bachmann fan.  She has come to the realization that maybe she was wrong about her, she isn’t sure about Perry, but she sort of likes Rick Santorum.  I guess that shoots my idea of not giving the right wing loony’s enough respect all to hell.  Honestly I cannot understand these people at all, and I hope I never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment