Friday, September 30, 2011

THE BULLY

I read an article where the Senator from New Jersey Frank Lautenburg called the Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie abusive to women and a bully.  Finally!  I have felt that way since the first time I heard this jerk talk to women.  He has the power of the office behind him, and when he doesn’t like a question he shoots his mouth off knowing full well that the person he is attempting to bully can’t do anything about it. More often than not the person he is rude to is a woman.  I see these kinds of guys quite often.  In fact there is a guy like that where I work. He shows up very seldom, but he comes in with this arrogant attitude, and says stupid things.  He knows full well no one can do anything about it. You don’t get respect, and you don’t deserve respect by acting like you’re the greatest thing since sliced bread.  These guys, and I am sure there are women like that who let a little power go to their head

No comments:

Post a Comment