Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RICK PERRY

Most of the public thought Donald Trump was a joke when he expressed interest in running for President. Well Rick Perry the governor of Texas makes Trump look like a front runner. Perry is the guy who said maybe Texas should secede from the United States. If the Republicans think Perry is the answer, then they are in deep trouble. I know the field for the Republicans is bad right now. I mean for God’s sake Gingrich, Bachman, Pawlenty, Cain and my personal favorite Palin. Oh I forgot the Governor of New Jersey Christie. He just took a state helicopter to his son’s baseball game I guess cutting expenses doesn’t apply to things like that. If Republicans embrace Perry, I am sorry to say there isn’t much hope for this country in the future. I mean there has to be better people out there. The more I think about it the way Republicans have been attacking education. I guess they think if they keep people from learning anything their campaign of division and scare tactics will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment