Monday, June 13, 2011

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAY?

Herman Cain is running for President. He stated in an interview that President Obama was raised in Kenya. This is false, and has been proved false. Michelle Bachmann, and Sarah Palin say some of the stupidest things and get away with them. Newt Gingrich told everyone not to quote what he actually said, because what he said wasn’t actually what he said. How anyone can take these people seriously is beyond me. I left out the Religious quack Santorum, and Romney who actually runs away from his own plan for health care in Massachusetts.
There is a blog I read. She stated that she will vote for anyone but Obama. I have challenged some of her statements in the past. She and her husband are Confessional Lutherans. Instead of backing up their statements they attack me for having the nerve to challenge them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Well maybe not people who would dare challenge their opinions. In their minds these are concrete unshakable facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment