Friday, June 5, 2009

1 Income family

Since I am getting older, I have found that 1 income will not suffice.  Years ago money wasn't a big issue, but now I have to borrow money every year to survive.  It's not that I don't make good wages, I do.  I am not a professional, just a factory worker, but I do alright.   
 
It seems to be that technology has a lot to do with this.  First there was cable t.v.  then  you had to have a computer, then a cell phone, or several as the case may be. As all of you are aware none of these things come cheap.  I don't mind supplying these things for my family, but the cost sure takes a bite out of your weekly paycheck.  

  Anyone with children know that teenagers sure cost a lot of money.  They're worth it.  I guess what I am saying is the cost of living has exceeded my capacity to pay for it.  

 I know most people would just say give up most of those things.  All I can say is my family and I would hazard a guess that most families are worth  it.  As long as I don't ask the government to help out, Food Stamps or fuel assistance things like that I think it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment