Friday, May 23, 2014

DUCT TAPE AND GARBAGE BAGS


I'm used to Republicans defending big business at all costs, but this might be the worst example of being in the pocket of big business, in this case big oil. Vance Mcallister (R-La.) also known as the kissing congressman for his escapades with one of his married staffers. In a hearing about deteriorating oil pipes in Louisiana a picture was shown of a pipe that was leaking and had been repaired with some duck tape and a garbage bag. He had the nerve to ridicule the man who showed that picture. He basically said the environmentalist are never happy. He said some one showed initiative with that fix. I don't know about you, but if I have a oil pipe leaking in my area I sure wanted it fixed properly instead of with duct tape and garbage bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment