Thursday, March 6, 2014

SNAKES USUALLY HIDE UNDER A ROCK


Anyone who reads what I write should know I am very pro-union. I am open to arguments from people who are anti-union. I was reading a article on Yahoo about the VW plant in Tennessee. I thought it was propaganda from the union haters, so I went to the web page who actually wrote it. The thing was the page has a very union friendly sounding name. It was all propaganda against unions. They are entitled to their opinion. The thing was though that I couldn't find a name of anyone on the page. The articles were all written by the “editor” the contact page had no one to directly contact. If you go to the union I belong to United Steel Workers you can find everyone's name. So my question to this web page is who is behind your page? When you hide your names it would seem to me you are ashamed or just afraid to put your name out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment