Thursday, February 6, 2014

WORKING HARD?


A week or two ago a billionaire Tom Perkins went on about the 1% were being victimized by the other 99% and tried to compare his kind to the Jews of Nazi Germany. Well here comes another goof Sam Zell he said he agrees with Mr. Perkins, but he takes it a step further. He says the 1% work harder than the rest of us. I would suggest Mr. Zell get his head out of his ass and actually find out how hard the working class works in this country,. The place I work especially in the summer work 12 hr. days in 100 degree heat 6 days a week. You come home from work without any energy, but you still have to fix the things that need fixing and spend quality time with your family, so don't tell me the rest of us don't work hard. I have no problem with the 1% having more money, but don't tell me you work harder and are more deserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment