Thursday, January 19, 2012

THE DEATH OF MY DREAM TEAM


Today the dream died.  My dream team is no more.  Way back when this circus known as the GOP primary’s started I stated that my dream team for the next election was Rick Perry, and Michelle Bachmann.  Today Perry dropped out thus killing my last hope for one of these two people to run for President.  My hope was based on the fact that these two people had to be the dumbest people on earth.  What we are left with are 4 men who in varying degrees are challenged by different t things. Ron Paul seems to be an all-out racist.  Santorum seems to be focused on sex, and by that I mean anyone else’s sexual activities.  Romney is just a rich guy who hasn’t a clue about how the rest of us live, and will take any position at any time to please the person who is asking.  That leaves Gingrich.    His problem is all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment