Friday, December 2, 2011

DANFORTH EMBARRASSED


John Danforth the former Republican Senator from Missouri recently stated that watching the GOP debates is ‘embarrassing’.  I wonder why, could it have to do with the incompetency of the candidates?  I would dare suggest that is so.  It also doesn’t help that the audiences for these debates cheer the stupidest things. Let’s take a look at some of the goings on.  Herman Cain.  Not ready for prime time.  Doesn’t have a clue about anything. That also goes for Perry, Bachmann, and the rest.  Perry I am quite sure is not even sure where he is most of the time.  Bachmann gets the facts wrongs so often and then has the nerve to say she has never misstated anything.  Romney doesn’t even have a position on anything for more than one day.  Gringrich, I really think this guy is a big scam artist, trying to line his own pockets. He also changes his positions to suit the situation.  As for the audiences of these debates, they cheer death. They cheer letting people die without insurance. Senator Danforth should be embarrassed; if I was a Republican I would be embarrassed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment