Friday, July 10, 2009

WISHFUL THINKING

I was leaving work today, and the person who replaces me is a rabid right- wing conservative. Nothing wrong with that. I asked anything going on today? He said President Obama was caught checking out this young girl. Well, I am not one who really cares about those kind of things. but I see where the anti-Obama faction would be delighted. I got home and looked at the video. Not even close. My God! how low have these people sunk to try an infer that he was checking out that girl? Is that all they can do, don't they have any ideas of their own to offer?

Just so the people understand even if he did that, it is a programmed response in men. You can ask a man why he looked at some women, and a lot of times he won't even remember or know he did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment